According to webmd, The deworming process is the process of removing intestinal worms from the body. It is also known as a medicated worm-killing method. This article will address the warning symptoms that suggest the need to deworm as well as natural meals that deworm the body.
Symptoms Of Intestinal Worms That Indicate The Need To Deworm:
2) Worms cause weakness and appetite.
3) Loss of weight.
5) Diarrhea, dehydration, and abdominal pain
6) Redness or rashes on the buttocks
Foods That Deworm The Body Naturally:
1) Coconut: Coconut is a good source of lauric acid. It helps to get rid of worms in the body.
2) Garlic contains sulphur, which aids in the expulsion of worms from the body.
3) Raw papaya includes papain, an enzyme that acts as an anthelmintic, killing intestinal worms.
4) Pumpkin seeds paralyze worms and make it harder for them to survive in the body.
5) Turmeric is a spice that helps to get rid of worms in the body.
6) Carrot: It aids the body’s worm-fighting abilities.