The ovary produces the eggs that end up being fertilized to cause the formation of a human being. But this organ can become cancerous leading to many other disturbing symptoms and even culminating in more serious life-threatening complications if not attended to. Like every other disease, getting to know the signs of cancer of the ovary would certainly go a long way in preventing the life-threatening complications.
So in this article in line with a publication on Mayo Clinic, we are going to have a look at some of the ovarian cancer signs that should not be ignored by any woman or young lady. Just sit tight and enjoy this article while learning something new.
What Are The Signs Of Ovarian Cancer That Should Not Be Ignored?
1. Back pain – if you start feeling unusual back pain that is not just serious but also persistent even when it’s not caused by any clear health issue.
2. Abdominal bloating and swelling that is not due to menstruation or any issue but just there. So for your own good as a woman, once you start noticing unusual bloating and swelling of the abdomen, you go for checkup.
3. Pain or discomfort in the pelvic region or area should also be examined. As a woman, pelvic pain that is not liked to PMS should not be taken for granted.
4. Changes in the bowel habits such as Constipation should not also be taken for granted especially if the symptoms don’t subside after a couple of days.
5. Quickly feeling full when eating consistently should not be taken for granted. So for your own good, do well to go for checkup if your belly starts getting full more quickly than normal even when you’re not truly satisfied. Don’t take these signs for granted because the earlier, cancer of the ovary is attended to, the higher your chances of overcoming it